top of page
carbon monoxide.jpg
gas leak.jpg

If any of the gas pipes in your home have a gasleak. Please don't hesitate to call us on 01772 612080 or 07971 163366.


Carbon monoxide is known as the silent killer. This is because it is a colourless, odourless gas that has the potential to be deadly when inhaled. If you have a gas leak, there could be a lot of carbon monoxide in your home.  There are a number of symptoms associated with carbon monoxide poisoning. Most people will experience sickness, headaches, fatigue, dizziness, stomach pains, confusion and difficulty breathing. What sets this apart from a regular bug is that the symptoms disappear when people leave the home. If these symptoms are present, you should seek immediate medical assistance, as well as call in a Gas Safe Register engineer. 


Smell a gas leak?  Think you have gas leaking from your pipework?  Got a gas leak on your cooker or gas leak signs on your boiler?

​Whatever your gas emergency or required gas repairs contact GM Gas Services Limited to carry out the necessary repairs to the gas appliance​ on 01772 612080 or 07971 163366. 


1) Open all doors and windows to ventilate the room.  Get fresh air immediately.
2) Switch off the appliance and do not reuse until it has been checked by a qualified company such as G M Gas Services Limited
3) Shut off the gas supply at the mains meter (if you know where this is)
4) Avoid using any naked flames or electrical switches
Call the National Grid Gas Emergency Freephone Number:

  • England, Scotland and Wales: 0800 111 999

  • Isle of Man: 01624 644 444

  • Northern Ireland : 0800 002 001

  • Jersey: 01534 755555

  • Guernsey: 01481 749000

bottom of page