Powerflushing is a removal of sludge, rust, scale and other debris from heating system using water at high velocity and chemical agents.
Water Treatment within Gas Central Heating Systems
1. A quieter gas central heating boiler resulting from the removal of limescale build up in the heat exchanger.
2. Hotter radiators and a quicker warm up from the removal of black sludge "magnetite" cold spots.
3. A longer lasting system, pumps will last longer and radiators will have an extended life if there is no corrosion present and suitable corrosion inhibitors are used.
4. Lower fuel bills due to a more efficient system, costs more to heat solid magnetite than it does water! Estimated that up to 25% saving can be made.
5. Helps to comply with The Benchmark Code of Practice when installing new boilers on old or new installations.
6. A safer environment when under taking radiators off the wall and struggling not to get black sludge on the carpets etc.
The correct method of cleaning and inhibiting various types of Gas Central Heating Systems will ensure satisfaction to the end user and installer. By having your central heating system powerflushed by a qualified powerflushing operator it will give you peace of mind for years to come
Our experienced and trained powerflushing staff can answer all your questions. Why not act now and give GM Gas Services Limited a call on 01772 612080 / 07971 163366 to find out if Powerflushing could help you?
MagnaClean Professional Filter has been specifically developed to remove all iron oxide contamination from your central heating system in one pass. It is a proven, high efficiency, full-flow magnetic filter designed to tackle all central heating systems removing virtually 100% of the suspended black iron oxide